So you can be sure every dollar you repay is reducing your loan
Effective Date 07/10/18. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. These offers are not available in conjunction with any other offer and can be withdrawn at any time.
1. This offer is only available to attendees of the National Police Football Championships held at Nth Hobart Oval on 7/10/18 – 12/10/18. Minimum loan amount is $5,000. Offer available for loans applied for between 07/10/18 – 31/10/18. Loan must be funded by 14/11/18. This rate is not available for refinancing of existing Police Bank loans.
2. The comparison rate is based on a loan of $30,000 over a 5 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Please note that Interest Rates and Comparison Rates are subject to change.
3. 0% p.a. is applied to the Police Bank Visa Credit Card only if the card account being transferred is paid out in full and cancelled. Minimum balance transfer per card is $500.00. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Interest rate on remaining balance will revert to our standard variable Visa Card rate, currently 10.76% p.a. 0% p.a. applies only to Balance Transfers; All purchases made on the card will be charged interest at the purchase rate (currently 10.76%) except to the extent the 55 days interest free period applies. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
4. 0% p.a. applies only to Balance Transfers; All purchases made on the card will be charged interest at the purchase rate (currently 10.76%) except to the extent the 55 days interest free period applies.
5. Normally $30. This offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
A Financial Services Guide (FSG) including terms and conditions is available at all Branches, on our website and upon request. The product issuer is Police Bank Ltd.
Who can apply for a loan?
You can apply for a loan individually or jointly with one other person or multiple person/s. To apply you need to:
- be at least 18 years old.
- have a regular income.
- be a permanent Australian resident.
- be able to make your repayments.
- want to borrow more than $5,000.