1. Download the myDynamo Apps
2. Register and choose account
Follow the prompts to register and link the myDynamo Coach App to your Police Bank account which you’ll use to send your child/ren their allowance.
3. Create child’s profile
Create profile for your child, choose an optional profile picture, and setup their pocket money.
4. Link myDynamo Apps
Tap ‘Link’ and follow the instructions to link the myDynamo with the myDynamo Coach.
5. Enjoy using myDynamo
Setup chores and enjoy using the myDynamo Apps!
Please note that the myDynamo and myDynamo Coach App’s are in pre-release phase, and we are seeking Members feedback to further improve the App.
WIN 1 of 5 $100 Cash bonuses1
Simply provide feedback on the myDynamo Apps to go into the draw to win 1 of 5 $100 cash deposits to boost you and your child’s savings!
Why teaching your kids about money and savings as early as possible is important:
- It improves their decision making ability
- It teaches them the value of goal setting
- It improves their chances of being financially secure
Why your kids will love it:
- They will feel empowered and confident
- They will have the satisfaction of completing goals they have set
- As they grow older they will appreciate lessons learnt
1. Entry to the myDynamo Feedback Competition is only eligible to Members. To enter into the draw you must complete the myDynamo Feedback form online at www.policebank.com.au/mydynamo. One entry per Membership. There are five $100 cash amounts to be won. Total value of prizes is $500. The Prize of $100 will be deposited into the Members S1 account. The prize draw opens 31/10/17 and closes 30/11/17. The prize will be drawn at 1pm on 30/11/17 at Police Bank, 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills, 2010 NSW. NSW Permit Number LTPS/17/19261. The promoter is Police Bank Ltd. ABN 95 087 650 799. AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No. 240018. 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
Police Bank App Term Conditions