This discounted rate is only available for Police Officers.
GET A BONUS from us WITH OUR
REFINANCE WITH POLICE BANK AND WE’LL GIVE YOU A $1000 BONUS
Available until 31/12/2018. Not available for investor lending.
Why choose our Police Value Home Loan?
You can split your Home Loan into variable and fixed, to get the best of both options
For certainty of knowing what your repayments will be for a 2, 3 or 5 year term, read more about how Fixed and Variable Interest Rates Work
Setup an Offset Account to help decrease your interest payable and payoff your loan sooner
How an Offset Account works
Your savings in the offset account are always available, plus every dollar saved reduces your Home Loan on a daily basis to help decrease your interest payable and own your home sooner.
Offset facility not available with Fixed Interest Rate Home Loans.
You can apply for a loan individually or jointly with one other person or multiple person/s. To apply you need to:
- be at least 18 years old.
- have a regular income.
- be a permanent Australian resident.
- be able to make your repayments.
- want to borrow more than $50,000.
Effective Date: .
Police Value Home Loan only available to current serving Police Officers or a Retired Police Officer(s) who are a member of a Union that is associated with the Police Federation of Australia. This includes NSW Police Association (including Associate members), and the Australian Federal Police Association. Rate discounted against Premium Home Loan. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply.
* The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
1. An early repayment fee may apply on the fixed rate portion of any loan.
Investment real estate lending is limited to purchase or refinance to a maximum Loan Value Ratio (LVR) of 70%.
2. This offer is available for owner occupied home loans applied for between 2/10/18 to 31/12/18 and funded by 15/2/19. Members’ current home loan with competitor financial institution must be fully discharged and refinanced with Police Bank by 15/2/19. $1,000 will be credited to S1 account within 1 month of settlement. Maximum bonus payment is $1,000 for each household that is approved for a refinance.