Take advantage of this limited special offer while you can
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR A LIMITED TIME
Available until 28 July 2017
Not available for investor lending
Why choose our Goldrate Home Loan?
You can split your Home Loan into variable and fixed, to get the best of both options
No monthly loan administration fees
Who can apply for a loan?
You can apply for a loan individually or jointly with one other person or multiple person/s. To apply you need to:
- be at least 18 years old.
- have a regular income.
- be a permanent Australian resident.
- be able to make your repayments.
- want to borrow more than $50,000.
Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: .
To be eligible for the Goldrate Home Loan, you must have a Police Bank Visa Credit Card with a minimum approved limit of $2500, an S8 Online SuperSaver Account, whole of pay to Police Bank prior to loan funding.
Minimum loan amount is $50,000. Existing Police Bank borrowers must borrow minimum $50,000 additional funds to be eligible.
Not available for investment purposes. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply.
* The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
^ Offer available for the Goldrate Home Loan if applied for before 28/07/17 and and approved within a month of applying. This offer can be withdrawn at any time.
# Minimum loan amount is $50,000. This offer is available from 22 February 2017 – 30 June 2017 for loans that are applied for and approved within those dates. Members’ current home loan with competitor financial institution must be fully discharged and refinanced with Police Bank. $1000 will be credited to S1 account on settlement. Maximum bonus payment is $1000 for each household that is approved for a refinance.
1. An early repayment fee may apply on fixed rate portion of any loan.