Terms & Conditions
1. Effective Date . Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. Minimum loan amount is $50,000. Existing Police Bank borrowers must borrow minimum $50,000 additional funds to be eligible. Investment real estate lending is limited to purchase or refinance to a maximum Loan Value Ratio (LVR) of 95%.
2. Effective date: 1/1/19. Fees, charges and lending criteria apply. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and can be withdrawn at any time. This offer is only available to the serving AFP officers who join Police Bank between 1/1/19 – 31/12/19. This offer is not available to existing Police Bank Members. The $100 Bonus will be transferred to the Member’s S1 account within 20 business days of new Membership being opened.
3. Terms and conditions apply and are available on our website. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply. 0% p.a. is applied to the Police Bank Visa Credit Card only if the card account being transferred is paid out in full and cancelled. Minimum balance transfer per card is $500.00. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Interest rate on remaining balance will revert to our standard variable Visa Card rate, currently 10.76% p.a. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
4. Police Bank Limited and its divisions, Border Bank and Bank of Heritage Isle ABN 95 087 650 799 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No. 240018 arrange this insurance as agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFS Licence No 234708 (Allianz). We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement and key fact sheets available from www.policebank.com.au or by calling 131 728. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services. Competition open to Australian residents over the age of 18 who purchase a new Allianz Home, Landlord or Comprehensive Motor Insurance policy through Police Bank from 14/10/19 to 08/12/19. For the avoidance of doubt, one (1) draw with eight (8) winners will be conducted for Police Bank Limited with the entries combined from each of the above three (3) divisions. Prize is drawn on 17/12/19 at Anisimoff Legal Suite 5, Erina Plaza, Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250. Winner’s name published in The Australian on 24/12/19. Authorised under NSW Permit No: LTPS/19/37670, ACT Permit No: TP19/04102, SA Licence No: T19/1469. Promotion terms and conditions available at allianz.com.au/prize. Promoter is Allianz. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5. Effective date 8/10/19. The ‘Win $3,000 for Your Home’ Competition is available from 8/10/19 and closes 31/1/20. To be eligible entrants must be over 18 years of age, an Australian resident and have completed the competition entry form available on our website. Only one entry per person. Police Bank Ltd. employees and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize. Entry to this competition is free. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes incomprehensible, incomplete or objectionable content. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the promoter using their name and entry details in connection with marketing materials. By submitting the entry form, you agree to our terms and conditions and agree to receive marketing communication from Police Bank. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from every marketing communication that we send you. There is one prize of $3,000 cash to be won. The winner will be selected by a panel of bank judges based on the originality of the entry on 3/2/20 at Police Bank, 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The winner will be notified via email or phone on 3/2/20 between 11.00am and 4.00pm (AEST). The winner’s name will be published on our website. If the prize is unclaimed by 3/3/20 a redraw will occur on 4/3/20 at Police Bank, 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The prize of $3,000 cash will be deposited into the winner’s Police Bank S1 account within 5 business days. If the winner does not have a Police Bank S1 account, one will be opened for them.
6. For more information and full terms and conditions visit: www.policebank.com.au/tas/
10. Minimum loan amount is $5,000. Rates current as at 1/8/19 and are subject to change. This discounted rate is only available for loans applied for and approved from 1/8/19 – 31/10/19. Loan must be funded within one month of application. This discounted rate is not available in conjunction with any other offer or for refinancing of existing Police Bank loans. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
11. The comparison rate is based on a loan of $30,000 over a 5 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
^ Effective Date: 14 October 2019. Terms & conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. A Financial Services Guide (FSG) including terms and conditions is available at all Branches, on our website and upon request. This Home Loan is only available to new owner-occupied borrowers. Minimum loan amount is $50,000. Not available for investment purposes or for refinancing of existing Police Bank loans. This Home Loan cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offer, bonus or discount. This Home Loan cannot be split with a fixed term or any other Police Bank Home Loan product. A maximum Loan Value Ratio (LVR) of 80% including the capitalisation of Mortgage Protection Insurance applies. This Home Loan is a limited time offer and can be withdrawn at any time. Waived Establishment Fee offer is only available to owner-occupied borrowers who apply between 15/9/19 – 31/12/19 and have their loan funded by 28/02/20. This offer is only applicable to single security loans.
*The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.