Terms & Conditions
*Effective date 12/9/18. The ‘Home Dream’ competition is available from 12/9/18 and closes 30/11/18. To be eligible entrants must be over 18 years of age, an Australian resident and have completed the competition entry form available on our website. Only one entry per person. Police Bank employees and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize. Entry to this competition is free. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes incomprehensible, incomplete or objectionable content. Police Bank reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the promoter using their name and entry details in connection with marketing materials. By submitting the entry form, you agree to our terms and conditions and agree to receive marketing communication from Police Bank. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from every marketing communication that we send you. There is one prize of $5,000 cash to be won. The winner will be selected by a panel of bank judges based the originality of the entry on 3/12/18 at Police Bank, 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The winner will be notified via email or phone on 3/12/18 between 10.00am and 4.00pm (AEST). The winner’s name will be published on our website. If the prize is unclaimed by 4/3/19 a redraw will occur on 4/3/19 at Police Bank, 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The prize of $5,000 cash will be deposited into the winner’s Police Bank S1 account within 5 business days. If the winner does not have a Police Bank S1 account, one will be opened for them.
1. Effective date: 08/10/18. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. The Special Offer Goldrate Home Loan is only available to new owner-occupied borrowers who apply between 08/10/18 – 12/4/19 and have their loan funded by 07/06/19. Not available for investment purposes or for refinancing of existing Police Bank loans. Special Offer Goldrate Home Loan cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offer, bonus or discount. Special Offer Goldrate Home Loan cannot be split with a fixed term or any other Police Bank Home Loan product. A maximum Loan Value Ratio (LVR) of 90% including the capitalisation of Mortgage Protection Insurance and Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) applies. LMI may be required for loans with a LVR greater than 80%. Special Offer Goldrate Home Loan is a limited time offer and can be withdrawn at any time. The interest rate and comparison rate is current as at 08/10/18 and is subject to change. The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
2. Effective date 9/4/18. This offer is available from 9/4/18 – 31/12/18. For our terms and conditions, visit policebank.com.au/mates We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Referred applicants must be at least 18 years of age and not had a Police Bank account within the past 3 years. This offer is only available if the new Member is referred through policebank.com.au/mates Members can refer multiple people and receive $50 for every referral that successfully opens a Membership with us. Only one referrer is eligible for the $50 cash bonus for each new Member and this will be awarded to the person who referred their mate first. The bonus will be transferred to the Member’s S1 account within 20 business days of new Membership being opened. Joint applications will only receive one bonus. NSW Police Students from the Goulburn Academy cannot refer other NSW Police Students.
3. Terms and conditions apply and are available on our website. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply. 0% p.a. is applied to the Police Bank Visa Credit Card only if the card account being transferred is paid out in full and cancelled. Minimum balance transfer per card is $500.00. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Interest rate on remaining balance will revert to our standard variable Visa Card rate, currently 10.97% p.a. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
4. Effective Date 8/10/18. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and can be withdrawn at any time. Minimum loan amount is $5,000. Offer available for loans applied for between 8/10/18 – 21/12/18. Loan must be funded by 4/1/19. This rate is not available for refinancing of existing Police Bank loans.
5. The comparison rate is based on a loan of $30,000 over a 5 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Please note that Interest Rates and Comparison Rates are subject to change.
6. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees, charges and lending criteria apply. This offer is only available to the first 500 serving AFP officers who join Police Bank between 20/11/17 – 31/12/18. This offer is not available to existing Police Bank Members. You will receive your bonus within one month of joining Police Bank. Bonus offer includes either Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 Wi-fi 8GB (or similar product) or $100 deposited into your Police Bank account.