Terms & Conditions
1. The ‘Chase your renovation dream’ competition is available from 12/09/2016 and closes 09/12/2016 (“competition period”). To be eligible entrants must be over 18 years of age, a NSW or ACT resident and have completed the competition entry form available on our website. Only one entry per person. Police & Customs Bank employees and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize. Entry to this competition is free. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the promoter using their name and entry details in connection with marketing materials. By submitting the entry form, you agree to receive marketing communication from Police or Customs Bank. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from every marketing communication that we send you. There is one prize of $10,000 cash to be won. The prize will be drawn randomly on 16/12/2016 at Police Bank, 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The winner will be notified via email or phone on 16/12/2016 between 10.00am and 4.00pm (AEST). If the prize is unclaimed by 06/01/2017 a redraw will occur on 06/01/2017 at Police Bank, 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The prize of $10,000 cash will be deposited into the winners Police or Customs Bank S1 account within 5 business days. If the winner does not have a Police or Customs Bank S1 account, one will be opened for them. NSW permit number LTPS/16/07094. ACT permit number TP 16/01756. Police Bank Ltd. ABN 95 087 650 799. AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No. 240018. 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
2. To be eligible for the Goldrate Home Loan, you must have a Police Bank Visa Credit Card with a minimum approved limit of $2500, an S8 Online SuperSaver Account, whole of pay to Police Bank prior to loan funding. Minimum loan amount is $50,000. Existing Police Bank borrowers must borrow minimum $50,000 additional funds to be eligible. Not available for investment purposes. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply.
2. Minimum loan amount is $50,000. This offer is available from 1 July 2015 – 30 September 2016 for loans that are applied for and approved within those dates. Members’ current home loan with competitor financial institution must be fully discharged and refinanced with Police Bank. $1000 will be credited to S1 account on settlement.
3. Bonus payments will be paid 6 weeks after joining if all requirements are met for one of our special joining packages. Ask staff for details. Offer may be withdrawn at anytime. Excludes Memberships under 16 years of age/Trust/Social/Business Accounts and Members with an existing Membership.
4. Terms and conditions apply and are available on our website. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply. 0% p.a. is applied to the Police Bank Visa Credit Card only if the card account being transferred is paid out in full and cancelled. Minimum balance transfer per card is $500.00. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Interest rate on remaining balance will revert to our standard variable Visa Card rate, currently 10.97% p.a. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.