Terms & Conditions
1. To be eligible for the Goldrate Home Loan, you must have a Police Bank Visa Credit Card with a minimum approved limit of $2500, an S8 Online SuperSaver Account, whole of pay to Police Bank prior to loan funding. Minimum loan amount is $50,000. Existing Police Bank borrowers must borrow minimum $50,000 additional funds to be eligible. Not available for investment purposes. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply.
2. Minimum loan amount is $50,000. This offer is available from 1 April 2016 – 30 June 2017 for loans that are applied for and approved within those dates. Members’ current home loan with competitor financial institution must be fully discharged and refinanced with Police Bank. $1000 will be credited to S1 account on settlement. Available for owner occupied property only. Maximum bonus payment is $1000 for each household that is approved for a refinance.
3. Terms and conditions apply and are available on our website. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply. 0% p.a. is applied to the Police Bank Visa Credit Card only if the card account being transferred is paid out in full and cancelled. Minimum balance transfer per card is $500.00. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Interest rate on remaining balance will revert to our standard variable Visa Card rate, currently 10.97% p.a. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
4. Police Value Home Loan only available to current serving Police Officers or a Retired Police Officer(s) who are a member of a Union that is associated with the Police Federation of Australia. This includes NSW Police Association (including Associate members), and the Australian Federal Police Association. Rate discounted against Premium Home Loan. Investment real estate lending is not available. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply. Offer available for the Police Value Home Loan fixed or variable if applied for and approved before 31/05/17. This offer can be withdrawn at any time.
5. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply. 1. This offer is available to NSW Police Officers, AFP Officers, NSW Police and Emergency Services Games participants, family and friends. Minimum loan amount is $10,000. Offer available for loans applied for between 01/03/17 – 28/04/17. Loan must be funded within 30 days of pre-approval to be eligible for this offer. 2. The comparison rate is based on a loan of $30,000 over a 5 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Please note that Interest Rates and Comparison Rates are subject to change.