Terms & Conditions
1. To be eligible for the Goldrate Home Loan, you must have a Police Bank Visa Credit Card with a minimum approved limit of $2500, an S8 Online SuperSaver Account, whole of pay to Police Bank prior to loan funding. Minimum loan amount is $50,000. Existing Police Bank borrowers must borrow minimum $50,000 additional funds to be eligible. Not available for investment purposes. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply.
2. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply. Rates current as at 3/1/18 and are subject to change. Available for consolidation of non Police Bank debts only. This discounted rate is only available for loans applied for and approved from 3/1/18 – 31/8/18. This discounted rate is not available in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
3. Terms and conditions apply and are available on our website. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply. 0% p.a. is applied to the Police Bank Visa Credit Card only if the card account being transferred is paid out in full and cancelled. Minimum balance transfer per card is $500.00. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Interest rate on remaining balance will revert to our standard variable Visa Card rate, currently 10.97% p.a. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
4. Minimum loan amount is $50,000. Members’ current home loan with competitor financial institution must be fully discharged and refinanced with Police Bank by 30/9/18. $1,500 will be credited to S1 account on settlement. Maximum bonus payment is $1,500 for each household that is approved for a refinance. This offer is available from 23/7/18 – 30/9/18 for loans that are applied for and approved within those dates. Not available for investment loans.
5. The comparison rate is based on a loan of $30,000 over a 5 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
6. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees, charges and lending criteria apply. This offer is only available to the first 500 serving AFP officers who join Police Bank between 20/11/17 – 31/12/18. This offer is not available to existing Police Bank Members. You will receive your bonus within one month of joining Police Bank. Bonus offer includes either Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 Wi-fi 8GB (or similar product) or $100 deposited into your Police Bank account.
7. Offer available for Dynamo Kid’s saving accounts opened between 26/3/18 to 31/8/18. $30 will be deposited within a month of the Dynamo Account opening. The Dynamo Kid’s Saving Account is available up to 18 years of age. The Account will automatically transfer to a Bonus Saver Account (S23) when the Member turns 18 years of age. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Offer only available for new Members who open a Dynamo account. Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer.
8. Effective date 9/4/18. This offer is available from 9/4/18 – 31/12/18. For our terms and conditions, visit policebank.com.au/mates We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Referred applicants must be at least 18 years of age and not had a Police Bank account within the past 3 years. This offer is only available if the new Member is referred through policebank.com.au/mates Members can refer multiple people and receive $50 for every referral that successfully opens a Membership with us. Only one referrer is eligible for the $50 cash bonus for each new Member and this will be awarded to the person who referred their mate first. The bonus will be transferred to the Member’s S1 account within 20 business days of new Membership being opened. Joint applications will only receive one bonus. NSW Police Students from the Goulburn Academy cannot refer other NSW Police Students.
9. The establishment fee is $98.