1. For each claim free period of insurance you will accumulate a discount off your motor vehicle insurance premium up to a maximum amount. This maximum amount will vary according to the State or Territory in which your vehicle is garaged/ kept. Any no claim bonus entitlement you hold with another insurance company is transferable. You may be required to provide documentary evidence of your current no claim bonus entitlement. No claim bonus discount amounts vary by state.
2. Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts/entitlements only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts/entitlements.
3. Safe Driver Discount applies to new Motor Insurance policies only. To be eligible for a safe driver discount:
• the rateable driver must be aged 30 years or over;
• the insured (owner) must have held a maximum no claim bonus for the last five consecutive years; and
• all other nominated drivers have had no at fault claims for the last five years.
4. Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
Allianz Terms and Conditions
Schedule of Fees and Charges (PDF)
Financial Services Guide (PDF)
Motor Insurance (classic) PDS
Motor Insurance (prestige) PDS