Terms and Conditions
1. For each claim free period of insurance you will accumulate a discount off your motor vehicle insurance premium up to a maximum amount. This maximum amount will vary according to the State or Territory in which your vehicle is garaged/ kept. Any no claim bonus entitlement you hold with another insurance company is transferable. You may be required to provide documentary evidence of your current no claim bonus entitlement. No claim bonus discount amounts vary by state.
2. Safe Driver Discount applies to new Motor Insurance policies with comprehensive cover only. To be eligible for a safe driver discount:
- the ratable driver must be aged 30 years or over;
- the insured(owner) must have held a maximum no claim bonus for the last five consecutive years; and
- all nominated drivers must have had no at fault claims for the last five years.
3. Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts / entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts / entitlements.
Allianz Terms and Conditions
Schedule of Fees and Charges (PDF)
Financial Services Guide (PDF)
Motor Insurance PDS