Take advantage of this limited special offer while you can
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET AN EVEN BIGGER BONUS WITH OUR
REFINANCE WITH POLICE BANK AND WE’LL GIVE YOU A $1500 BONUS
Available until 30/9/2018. Not available for investor lending
Who can apply for a loan?
You can apply for a loan individually or jointly with one other person or multiple person/s. To apply you need to:
- be at least 18 years old
- have a regular income
- be a permanent Australian resident
- be able to make your repayments
- want to borrow more than $50,000 (minimum amount)
- maximum refinance bonus payment is $1500 for each household approved
Terms & Conditions
Effective date 8/8/18. Fees, charges and lending criteria apply. These offers are available for owner occupied home loans applied for and funded between 8/8/18 to 30/9/18. These offers are not available in conjunction with any other offer and can be withdrawn at any time. Minimum loan amount is $50,000.
*Establishment Fee offer is not available for refinancing of an existing Police Bank home loan or for the Bridging Home Loan. This offer is only applicable to single security loans.
1. Police Value Home Loan only available to current serving Police Officers or a Retired Police Officer(s) who are a member of a Union that is associated with the Police Federation of Australia. This includes NSW Police Association (including Associate members), and the Australian Federal Police Association. Rate discounted against Premium Home Loan.
2. To be eligible for the Goldrate Home Loan, you must have a Police Bank Visa Credit Card with a minimum approved limit of $2500, an S8 Online SuperSaver Account, whole of pay to Police Bank prior to loan funding.
3. The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
4. Members’ current home loan with competitor financial institution must be fully discharged and refinanced with Police Bank by 30/9/18. $1,500 will be credited to S1 account within 1 month of settlement. Maximum bonus payment is $1,500 for each household that is approved for a refinance.