Exclusive Police Diary Offers
Available until 31 December 2019
Use the Campaign ID: DIARY19 for your special offer
Sign up for the latest updates here.
General Terms & Conditions:
Effective date 12/11/18. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. The product issuer for deposit and payment products is Police Bank Ltd. A Financial Services Guide (FSG) including terms and conditions is available at all Branches, on our website and upon request. Any advice given has not taken into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. Please read and consider the FSG in deciding whether to use a particular product. We reserve the right to withdraw any of these offers at any time. All these offers are not available in conjunction with any other offer. All bonus payments will be made within 1 month of join/fund date. All offers are only available during the campaign period 12/11/18-31/12/19.
Additional Terms & Conditions for Featured Offers:
1. Offer is only eligible to new Members who open a Dynamo account in the campaign period.
2. Minimum age for both referred and referee is 18 years. Only available to new Members who join within the campaign period. Only one referrer is eligible for the $50 bonus per new Member and this will be awarded to the person who referred the new Member first. The new Member should be known to the existing Member and we may contact you to validate the referral. Joint memberships will only receive one bonus. NSW Police Students from the Goulburn Academy are not eligible for the $50 cash bonus when they refer other NSW Police Students.
3. This offer is only available to new Members from NSW Police Force who join within the campaign period. New Member must deposit at least 6 months of their full Police Payroll into their account to be eligible. The bonus will be deposited into their S1 account after their first payroll deposit.
4. Min. loan amount is $50,000 for loans that are applied for and approved within the campaign period. Members’ current home loan with competitor financial institution must be fully discharged and refinanced with Police Bank. $1,200 will be credited to S1 account on settlement. Maximum bonus payment is $1,200 for each household that is approved for a refinance. Not available for investor lending.
5. Min. loan amount is $10,000. Offer available for personal loans applied for and funded within the campaign period. Loan must be funded within 30 days of pre-approval to be eligible for this offer.
6. 0% p.a. is applied to the Police Bank Visa Credit Card only if the card account being transferred is paid out in full and cancelled. Min. balance transfer per card is $500. Interest rate on remaining balance will revert to our standard variable Visa Card rate.
7. This voucher entitles you to a complimentary obligation free initial consultation with a Bridges Financial Planner to the value of $330. Bridges Financial Services Pty Limited (Bridges). ABN 60 003 474 977. ASX participant. AFSL No 240837. This is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation and needs. Before making an investment decision based on this information, you should assess your own circumstances or consult a financial planner. In referring members to Bridges, Police Bank does not accept liability or responsibility of any act or omission or advice provided by Bridges or its authorised representatives. Part of the IOOF group. Bridges pay referral fees ranging from 0% to 30% of the entry and/or any ongoing fee (plus incentive payments from the amount you pay Bridges).