Whether it’s breakfast in Brussels or train tickets to Turin, Cash Passport™ Mastercard® is the prepaid travel card for dining out, ATM withdrawals, shopping online, offline and everything in between.
Get your new Cash Passport, load it with $1500 AUD in foreign currency and you’ll receive $30 Bonus*. Simply register at www.cashpassport.com.au/bonus30. You’ll also get a chance to win $10,000*! What are you waiting for?
The multi-currency Cash Passport MasterCard Prepaid Currency Card available from Police Bank is a great way to travel overseas with money.
If you are travelling overseas either for work or for leisure purposes, Cash Passport is the ideal way to carry your travel spending money.
It is accepted at over 29 million MasterCard retailers globally and it allows you access to your money in local currency from over 1.9 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide.
- Ability to carry multiple currencies on one card and manage currencies easily online
- No transaction fee when using the card to pay for goods or services in store, online or over the phone (some merchants may charge a surcharge)
- Lock in your rate for the funds you load at the relevant exchange rate on the day of purchase
- Chip and PIN protected for wider acceptance, greater security and peace of mind
- Option to load up to a maximum of $100,000 (AUD) onto a card
- 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance including free replacement cards and emergency cash to your destination
- Reload funds via BPay
- Free second card as a back-up
- Card is issued instantly at purchase and activated within 2 business hours of purchase
To get a Cash Passport contact your nearest Service Centre
Terms & Conditions
*T&Cs apply. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who purchase a new Multi-currency Cash Passport and loads in foreign currency with a minimum amount of $1,500 (Australian Dollar equivalent) between 00:01 1st May 2017 and 23:59 31st July 2017 inclusive in a single transaction at participating stores or online at www.cashpassport.com.au and successfully registers their Cash Passport online at www.cashpassport.com.au/bonus30 before 31st July 2017. Eligible Entrants will also be given the opportunity at the time of online registration to enter the competition to win AUD$10,000. For full T&Cs head to www.cashpassport.com.au/bonus30
Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No. 240018). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.