Terms & conditions
The product issuer for deposit and payment products is the Police Bank Ltd. A Financial Services Guide (FSG) including terms and conditions is available at all Service Centres, on our website and upon request. Any advice given has not taken into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. Please read and consider the FSG in deciding whether to use a particular product. Police Bank Ltd. ABN 95 087 650 799. AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No. 240018. 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
*The promoter is Police Bank Ltd.
Entry into the draw is only available to the current students of Class 333 at the Police Academy in Goulburn who join Police Bank by 23/4/18. The draw opens 21/8/17 and closes 23/4/18. There is a total of 8 prizes to be won with the value of $100 (total prize pool value is $800).
The prize will be drawn at 10am on the following dates:
- 25 Sep 2017
- 23 Oct 2017
- 20 Nov 2017
- 18 Dec 2017
- 22 Jan 2018
- 19 Feb 2018
- 19 Mar 2018
- 23 Apr 2018
The prize will be drawn at 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
The winners will be notified on the day and the prize will be transferred into their Police Bank account within 7 days.
The number of entries each member is given into the draw is dependent on when they join. The number of entries is as follows:
- Join by 25 Sep 2017 and receive 8 entries per draw
- Join by 23 Oct 2017 and receive 7 entries per draw
- Join by 20 Nov 2017 and receive 6 entries per draw
- Join by 18 Dec 2017 and receive 5 entries per draw
- Join by 22 Jan 2018 and receive 4 entries per draw
- Join by 19 Feb 2018 and receive 3 entries per draw
- Join by 19 Mar 2018 and receive 2 entries per draw
- Join by 23 Apr 2018 and receive 1 entries per draw
NSW permit number: LTPM/17/02206
Police Bank Ltd. ABN 95 087 650 799. AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No. 240018. 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.