Who can apply for a Credit Card?
You can only apply for a Credit Card as an individual. To apply you need to:
- be at least 18 years old.
- have a regular income.
- be a permanent Australian resident.
- be able to make your repayments.
Terms & Conditions
#This information is current as at 16 October 2017. Interest rates and annual fees are verified by each Financial Institution. All interest rates and fees quoted in the table are subject to change. Police Bank recommends Members seek independent verification.
* Terms and conditions apply and are available on our website. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply. 0% p.a. is applied to the Police Bank Visa Credit Card only if the card account being transferred is paid out in full and cancelled. Minimum balance transfer per card is $500.00. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Interest rate on remaining balance will revert to our standard variable Visa Card rate, currently 10.76% p.a. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
1. Normally $30. This offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
^The Garmin offer is only available to the first 100 approved Police Bank & Customs Bank Visa Credit Card applications who apply and are approved between 19/10/17-30/11/17. You will receive your Garmin Vivosmart HR Fitness Watch (or similar product) within 2 weeks of your application being approved. Not available for employees of Police Bank or Customs Bank.