||Police Bank Ltd
||NSW, ACT, VIC and TAS
|Duration of Appointment:
||Two (2) year term
||Director’s fees and associated expenses
||Friday, 28 June 2019
Police Bank is a progressive, people-focused financial institution which has been proudly supporting members since 1964 and today we are a community of over 75,000 Members offering a competitive range of personal financial products and services.
With over $2 Billion in assets, Police Bank is one of Australia’s largest Mutual Banks serving the financial needs of Members across our Police Bank, Border Bank and Bank of Heritage Isle brands in NSW, ACT, Victoria and Tasmania.
Police Bank has the goal of being the trusted bank of choice in our target markets of the Police and Home Affairs communities, their families and all Tasmanians. We strive to achieve this through offering; exceptional member service, an outstanding range of relevant products and services at competitive pricing, sound and ethical management practices and financial strength.
The Police Bank Board is seeking to appoint a non-executive Director with the right skills, experience and track record to assist the Bank achieve its objectives.
The Board is committed to adding additional skills and diversity to our Board specifically in the areas of retail banking, digital banking delivery and change management. We have also reviewed our core skills matrix and determined the following skills are sought to complement our current Board composition:
- At least ten (10) years in strategic leadership roles within the financial services sector
- Experience in retail banking, with a strong understanding of digital delivery, contemporary consumer preferences, technological innovation and an understanding of open banking
- Demonstrated success in promoting strategic change
- Extensive knowledge and experience in risk management and corporate governance
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and change management experience
- Demonstrated involvement in community
To be considered for this appointment, candidates must be degree qualified, be able to satisfy the requirements of the Police Bank’s Fit and Proper Assessment and have their skills evaluated against the Police Bank Board Skills Matrix for role suitability. AICD membership will be favourably regarded as will prior Board experience; however, these are not essential.
For all enquiries relating to this appointment please contact:
Tina Hletsos – (02) 9287 0881
GM Human Resources
Police Bank Ltd