At Police Bank we have a full range of savings accounts designed to help you better manage your money.
We offer everyday accounts with payroll credits, full ATM/EFTPOS access and internet/mobile and telephone banking facilities.
A number of special savings accounts are also available to cater for every stage of life.
Safeguard is a special purpose savings account to help you avoid penalty charges such as overdrawn service fees and dishonour fees. Your funds are at call and earn daily interest. Your savings safe and protected with the Government Guarantee.
- ATM & EFTPOS Access Accessing your funds is easy with our RediCard. Your card provides 24 hour, 7 day a week access via ATM & EFTPOS Australia wide.
- Internet Banking and Redidial Telephone Banking You can pay bills via BPAY and check your account details or make transfers anytime or anywhere using our Redidial Telephone Banking service or online with Internet Banking
- Automatic payroll credits
- Electronic transfers
- Regular electronic bill pay facilities
- Monthly statement of account if required
- Direct Credits will be accepted
- Periodic payments can be set up.
- Bank@post facilities
Your Police Bank Safeguard account may contribute to our Member Rewards Program helping to reduce (or eliminate) fees – save on ATM and EFTPOS transactions (as well as qualify for fee rebates), personal cheques and external electronic periodical payments.
Apply for Safeguard Account
To apply for a Safeguard Account you will need to login to our Internet Banking service.
- Login and click on My Accounts located on the top menu bar.
- Click on the Open Account button.
- Follow the prompts on the following pages to open your account.