At Police Bank we have a full range of savings accounts designed to help you better manage your money.
We offer everyday accounts with payroll credits, full ATM/EFTPOS access and internet/mobile and telephone banking facilities.
A number of special savings accounts are also available to cater for every stage of life.
Your savings safe and protected with the Government Guarantee.
Our Christmas Club account prepares you for the next holiday and festive period and helps you avoid the post season debt trap.
- Convenient deposits For hassle free deposits, you can arrange convenient salary deductions. Making additional credits is easy by cash deposits at some of our Branches or transfers via Redidial Telephone Banking or Internet Banking
- Save with a budget plan that works! To avoid temptation, the Christmas Club account has a locked in clause. However, if you do wish to make a withdrawal from the account during the locked-in period, you will incur a fee.
- Maximum Interest Interest is calculated on the daily closing balance and paid annually on the 31st October.
- Ready funds when you need it! Your funds become available from 1 November1. You can have the funds transferred to another Police Bank account or retain the funds in your Christmas Club account.
Your Police Bank Christmas Club account may contribute to our Member Rewards Program helping to reduce (or eliminate) fees – save on ATM and EFTPOS transactions (as well as qualify for fee rebates), personal cheques and external electronic periodical payments.
Apply for Christmas Club Account
To apply for a Christmas Club Account you will need to login to our Internet Banking service.
- Login and click on My Accounts located on the top menu bar.
- Click on the Open Account button.
- Follow the prompts on the following pages to open your account.