Police Bank has a number of products and services specially tailored to assist students during their training period. Our aim is to provide help and support to ensure that a student’s time at the College is indeed the beginning of a successful and rewarding career.
Services we offer:
- Student loans up to $5,000 are available with a co-borrower to assist with things like accommodation, HELP debts, study resources – in fact for any worthwhile purpose. Student loan repayments are deferred with the first installment due when students graduate to become a Police Officer*
- Pre-approved loans – students don’t need to wait until graduation to have a loan pre-approved for a motor vehicle, debt consolidation or any worthwhile purpose. With a pre-approved loan you know in advance that upon successful graduation the loan will be available.
- Visa Credit Card – subject to approval requirements, you can enjoy the many advantages of our low rate Visa Credit Card.
- Easy account access – we offer access to most ATM’s Australia wide, free internet & telephone banking, direct credit payroll facilities and much more. In fact, join today and Police Bank will make arrangements for your payroll to be credited to your account from your very first Police Salary. Click here to learn more about the many account services available.
- Student Support – Police Bank is committed to ensure a student’s time at the College is indeed an enjoyable and rewarding experience. We provide support to students through a number of initiatives such as sponsoring the Student Graduation Dinner and hosting a special Student BBQ where Students and Members have the opportunity to win $500 by attending the event.
For further details on the services we provide to students, call our friendly staff or fill in a quick enquiry form.
* Please note if you fail to complete the course, you are still liable for the full repayment of the debt.