Change the way you pay bills with Police Bank’s free BPAY service.
Every day our Members are discovering BPAY – the faster, free and more efficient way to pay bills. There’s no denying its popularity and with features to make your life easier you can see why.
The easy and safe way to pay
If you haven’t already used BPAY it won’t take long to learn. Simply access our Internet Banking Mobile phone banking or Redidial Telephone Banking and you can pay just about all your bills in one go. You won’t even have to leave your home or office.
Make payments at any time, from any account
With BPAY you can pay bills when it suits you – seven days a week, day or night. Plus, with our Internet Banking, Mobile phone banking or Redidial banking services you can also schedule payments for a later date and forget about them. BPAY also lets you choose which savings account you pay from.
BPAY View is a free service which allows you to receive and view and pay bills all in the one convenient location.
Benefits of BPAY View
- Convenient & easy access: receive, view and pay bills 24/7 via Police Bank’s Internet Banking wherever you are in the world for a one stop bill payment option.
- Get organised: Maintain a summary of your bills and their due date in one place.
- Pay on time: Make instant payments with online BPAY or schedule payments for a later date.
- Be kind to the environment: Cut down on paper usage by choosing to receive your bills online.
What is BPAY View?
BPAY View is a way for Members to receive and view bills through the secure environment of Police Bank’s Internet banking.
Once Members register for BPAY View with each biller through Police Bank’s Internet banking, they can view, pay and track bill payments at any time via one log in, making the management of bills easy.
You can save, store and file your bills electronically.
You are still able to print out a copy of your paper bill for those times when you need it.
How do I register to receive a bill via BPAY View?
- Log onto Police Bank’s Internet Banking
- Go to the BPAY View section under the ‘My Preferences’ button located on the top menu bar.
- Select from the list of billers available and enter the BPAY View registration number and other information in the fields shown. Note that you must have your paper bill with you when you complete the registration, as each biller requires you to enter different information.
- Once you have completed the registration screen, your request will usually be processed within two working days.
- You will be notified electronically whether your request is successful or unsuccessful
When will I receive my bills through BPAY View?
Your normal billing cycle (eg monthly, quarterly etc) will continue once you have registered with BPAY View . You can expect to receive your BPAY View bills at approximately the same time as you currently receive your paper bills.
How will I know when I have BPAY View bills?
Police Bank’s Internet Banking service will notify you via email when your BPAY View Bills have arrived.
When you logon to the Internet Banking site the BPAY View bill will be displayed on the Summary / Welcome screen.
How can I pay my BPAY View bill?
By using BPAY View, paying your bills online via BPAY becomes even simpler. You can pay your BPAY View bill from the Summary / Welcome screen in Police Bank’s Internet Banking.
Your BPAY codes (the biller code and customer reference number for that bill) will be automatically entered – ensuring that details are correct for each payment.